Monday, December 16, 2013

Club Clawdeen

Warning: Seriously picture heavy!


What is most ridiculous about this Clawdeen collection is that I didn't really LOVE her until relatively recently, when I first saw 13 Wishes Clawdeen. Boom! Clawdeen explosion. So... let me introduce the ghouls.

First up, the red lipped ghouls. Scarily Ever After Clawdeen is simply beautiful. The red highlights really set her apart from other versions, her hair is lovely and soft and her stock outfit is gore-gous. She really is much prettier in person than I had expected. Wave 2 Clawdeen was one of my first MH dolls (streaks added by me; blogged here). Poor thing was pretty neglected, but I have finally found my Clawdeen love!
 The golden ghouls! 13 Wishes Clawdeen... what is it about her? Maybe her softer colouring makes her look more gentle? I really don't know, but she stole my heart and suddenly I can't get enough of her. Sister Pack Clawdeen, goodness me, took SO long to get. I ordered her online through Target about 6 months ago and finally got her a few weeks ago. So frustrating seeing her in stores everywhere the last few months. Ah well... at least I finally have her!



 I'm not especially fond of the dark-purple lipped pair. Dawn of the Dance Clawdeen and I Heart Fashion Clawdeen. These two dolls are not in the top ranks of my little Clawdeen army, but they do both come with some must have stock. Really fabulous clothes and accessories.

(Don't forget you can click on the pictures to view a larger version, or, as always, visit my flickr for more!)


 I really love the wolves with pink lips. Sweet 1600 Clawdeen even managed to join the family before my Clawdeen attitude change! She is a lovely beast, beautiful thick wavy hair, and absolutely killer stock outfit and shoes. I have some great photos of them too... I may have to do a "Club Clawdeen - Part 2!".

Coffin Bean Clawdeen is a stunner too. Her colouring (makeup and hair) is perfect, natural beauty. I also have further pics of her that will need a seperate post.

I have also received a Wave 1 Dead Tired Clawdeen since this shoot and am hoping to add a New Scaremester Clawdeen to my collection. SO! To all the Clawdeen lovers out there, I can promise you another Club Clawdeen catch up.




I leave you with the most incredible and unique Monster High doll ever made. Ghouls Rule Clawdeen is stunning. Her hair is gorgeous, soft, looong and wavy. Her styling, hair and makeup are artistic and bold. She is truly one of a kind. I can't wait to play with her in more styles and different kinds of photos! I bet she will be fun.



 Thanks for reading!
 - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment