Sunday, October 6, 2013

Rolling Back In

I am so sorry for neglecting my blog for so long. Don't let my silence fool you, my MH collection is still going strong! So, I've got quite a lot of catching up to do.

First up are my Rock 'n Roller Ghouls. Their neon colours just had me thinking 80s pop so I found them each an album cover.



Lagoona was looking badass with her lanternfish. Welcome to her nightmare! Named Alice.



 Frankie couldn't resist Roxy Music, she was named Roxy.


Operetta chose The Rolling Stones and so was named Angie.


I really love the bright colours in this line, and their skates, surprisingly, very detailed! Abbey was released later on, I haven't photographed her yet. I was waiting for the 2 pack with Ghoulia, but ended up getting Abbey alone. Not really sure if I will be getting Clawdeen, either. (I have gone a little mad for Clawdeen recently, and there are a lot of her! Heheh)

Frankie is particularly cute with her flippy haircut and neon makeup. She is probably my favourite Frankie so far. Operetta looks fabulous with that pop of colour, and her hair pulled back. This style really suits her. Lagoona is a little dull, the main reason I got her was that "hang ten" hand that had previously only been on her Wave 2 release. I swapped that hand out and then traded her to a friend of mine.

I hope you enjoyed my first post back. Boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do!
 - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment